Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bloglovin Service Announcement



Do we really know why Bloglovin is making us post this link on our blog to claim our blog on bloglovin??

It feels like some sort of big blog conspiracy or something. But then again I could just be functioning on very little sleep. Everything seems as if it could be a conspiracy when you're running on little sleep.

Actually I'm pretty sure my three youngest children are running a conspiracy to rotate who wakes up every hour during the night...hmmm...

So please follow along on Bloglovin if thats where your blog love has moved to, my follow button is in my sidebar too if it helps! Muchos Gracias!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5108915/?claim=jsutgr3wmc7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...