Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday thoughts.


Max and I got to the city yesterday for some doctor's appointments and some lovely lunch with a dear friend. (Who took this photo!) This Holy Week has felt so fast, and today is another day that will fly by. I'm going to try and focus on celebrating Easter properly! I love the liturgy of the Easter Triduum, and Good Friday we always try to spend as un-plugged-in as possible. We'll also dye some eggs, cut some pussy willows, and hopefully find our nice Easter outfits for everyone to wear to the Vigil! Everyone pray that the snow melts in time for our outdoor egg hunt on Sunday. 

Wishing you all a Holy Easter!
Be back Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...