Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Some Annunciation cuteness



Yesterday morning after we had said our little morning prayers I explained to the kiddies that today was the day we celebrated the angel telling Mary she would have baby Jesus.

 To which Gemma replied: "Thats just like how you found out you were going to have me as a baby!"
I replied, "Not quite, honey." 

But I held back telling her that in actuality I found out I was going to have her when we had to pull over to the side of the road on the way home from Mass so I could throw up in the ditch. Pretty much completely opposite to the Annunciation, but memorable none the less!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...