Thursday, September 8, 2011

J.Crew Dangerous Driving






Alberta just enacted a distracted driving law that basically makes doing anything like texting, talking on your cell phone, eating, trying to hit your kids in the back seat, etc. illegal! And they should probably add reading the new J.Crew catalog to that list. I picked it up the other day with my sister and as she was flipping through it beside me I was dying with each new page and cashmere sweater! We made it home safely and then I mentally spent thousands of dollars-the fall line is perfection and I just love all the great colours in the classics like the pencil skirts and jackets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...