Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A dream house in HouseBeautiful












Isn't this home dreamy??
I know its been making the rounds but I had to post it because I love everything about it! Its light but homey, uses my favourite colours, has fabulous wallpapers, great fabrics, and most importantly looks very kid-friendly. 
House Beautiful bills this home designed by Mona Ross Berman as a "retro beach house" which I don't know translates easily into Canadian style, but maybe I'm hesitant to see it as a beach house as its just so close to my style but definitely wouldn't describe my fav style as "beachy". Oh well, I'll get over it.

*All images via HouseBeautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...