Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vintage scarves!

I'm on the hunt for a vintage silk scarf! I want it to look vintage but have bold enough colours to show it has tons of personality. These are some cute vintage scarves from American Apparel:


I'm scouring ebay right now trying to find something and the choices are endless! But its pretty much a sea of old lady scarves with the odd one with punch. Here's one from this seller that I like: 


Crazy right? But its wild, purple, and Givenchy so it can't help but make me happy.
And I also like Liberty of London scarves and I just spotted this one today:








We'll see if I'll be able to snag on soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...