Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stunning Scandinavian Style!


Sometimes I wish I was born in Sweden so that this kind of sweet, colourful, and terribly cool Scandinavian style would come naturally to me too! This beautiful home has such a great take on Scandinavian style while still having a kick for vintage, along with a healthy dose of warmth and lightheartedness! This home is the beautiful creation of Ida and the subject of her cute Norwegian blog Sukkertøy for øyet or "candy for the eye". I'm going to keep my google chrome running to stay up to date with this beauty!

All images from Sukkertøy for øyet

1 comment:

  1. The style is simple but so eye catching. Its unique and the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...