Monday, March 28, 2011

Yellow Monday

                                                                                via


                                                                             via

I'm in need of a little yellow pick-me-up this Monday! Yellow counteracts the very grey skies we've had the last week. And hopefully the cheeriness will rub off on my day as I stay home with some babies who have a large case of gramma's-house hangover! 


                                                                                via


                                                                               via
We'll be reading lots of books about birds, pronounced "BEE-DOES" by Dom. Gemma will be folding pretend piles of laundry which seems to be a new game she's created with all the baby blankets she can find heaped up in her "laundry basket" of a small toy bin. Little Lou is suffering through some giant stabbing spikes of molars popping out, so he'll be my vocal little shadow today.


                                                                                via



                                                                           via

I'm off to drink my first pot of coffee of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...