Thursday, March 24, 2011

thinking spring thoughts...

                                      via pinterest and carolspinski.com


How lovely is this picture??


I'm imagining a soft spring day where eating out of doors is possible. 


Today we're still living in upper Siberia and I'm starting to think maybe it'll be like this all lent. So if we're running on this premise I've wasted 2 weeks of sacrifice by complaining about this weather. How awesome and miraculous would it be that Easter day instead of looking out on dull barren whiteness, everything has turned green and budding? I'm off to spend the rest of the day trying to gladly offer up this weather, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...