Friday, March 25, 2011

My dream room??

                                                                          via Diamond Baratta Design
Plush purple velvet furniture?
Floor to impossibly-high-ceiling built-in bookcases?
Graphic wacky rug?
Shiny non-sticky coffee table with fresh lilies?


Check, check, check and check! Seriously, its on my life list to have purple velvet furniture at sometime in my life. And wait a second, floor to ceiling bookcases! These bookcases almost look as if they have the Summa Theologica on them already. Its a little scary how much I love this room and would live in it in a second, I know, not everyones cup of tea, but to me, perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...